Jamie

BattleTag:
Abandofox#1425

Character's Name::
Zak

Class::
Warlock

Spec(s)::
Affliction(main), Demonology (currently unspecced but that's my OS)

Armory Link::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Zak/simple

What is your available hours/days::
Post 30th of June - September 5th-6th all days, all hours.

Please give a brief view of your mainspec/offspec gear and spec.:
Everything aside from a ring is post-630 and gear-wise I'm looking for haste and mastery for my main spec, afflic.

Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why/how you left and joined your current/prior guild(s). Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join DH?:
My current guild is some spam-invite guild that I jointed. My prior guilds are null, as I transferred over from a dead server.

What can you bring to Demonic Hordes?:
A warming, quick-to-learn mindset that doesn't get upset and leave after a few (dozen) wipes. I'm a bit stubborn, and I don't give up too easy.

What do you expect out of Demonic Hordes? :
A welcoming community that will help me with my mistakes so I can get better at a class and the specs I really love.

Please list your endgame raiding experience.:
I'm not going to lie to you and say I have a tonne* of raid experience. I've done the LFR loop, and I did a bit of raiding back on one of my alts but it was nothing spectacular and certainly nothing close to current (i.e; doing moshu'gan while SoO was main).

The demonic hordes guild bank helps out its raiders with raid repairs/gems/enchants and other materials for raiding upgrades from raids

Would you be willing to pay 200g a week to have access to raid repairs once a raider?:
Yes

Would you be willing to help donate to the guild bank so other guildies will have materials they may need for raiding?:
Yes.

Are you willing to sit out on boss fights when asked to?:
Yes.

Can you accept criticism? explain yes or no.:
Yes; I've been brought up to learn how to handle criticism and what defines it.

Would you be willing to respec if asked to?:
Yes. It'll take me a little bit to learn.

Raiding isnt cheap. It costs gold for repairs, flasks, food and other materials that are needed while raiding.

Do you show up to raids ontime and prepared? (flasks,regents,etc):
Yes.

Do you have GameVox? If not, would you be willing to get it.:
No, and yes?

Hows your internet/computer ability to handle raids?:
Pretty good, it ocassionally will poop out for a frame or two of lag which I can quickly recover from.

If theres a loot issue or drama from another guildie, what would you do?:
Leave it to be handled by the officers. No use feeding the flame.

Please tell us a little about yourself (work/school), what you like to do, games you play, hobbies and just anything else that might come to mind.:
I am currently a college-level student and as a result I have classes throughout the year bar the summer.

My hobbies are pretty varied. I like RPGs but I've been a bit burnt out lately on them, so I've turned to games like TF2 and CS;GO to do when I'm not needed on WoW.

How did you hear about us?:
Trade.

Any referrals from Demonic Hordes?:
Nope.

Any comments/questions/concerns?:
This is going to be a bit weird, but I may be adverse to using the mic.

I'm going through HRT right now -- MtF and I'm not comfortable with openly speaking to other people and possibly being jeopardized in what gender I define myself as. I'd rather if at all possible that (whoever is) reading this takes that into mind. I'm still more then capable of being on ventrillo/raidcall/etc but I wont be speaking, more often then not.

Please enter an email adress so we can contact you in case we miss each other in game!:
adventurersmithy@ymail.com

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Demonic Hordes Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: