Server Status

Currently Recruiting

Last Forum Posts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpikeVicious / Mara

re: App: SpikeVicious

The application submitted by SpikeVicious is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Mulkor Game : World of Warcraft Server : US - Moon Guard Level : 44 Gender : Male Faction : Horde Race : Tauren Class : Warrior Spec 1 : Fury WoW Armory WoW Heroes Name: Matt Age:: 25 BattleTag: SureSpike#1776 Character's Name:: Mulkor Class:: Warrior Spec(s):: Fury Armory Link:: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Mulkor/simple What is your available hours/days:: Everyday after 5 Please give a brief view of your mainspec/offspec gear and spec.: Got nothing right now just leveling to 100 Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why/how you left and joined your current/prior guild(s). Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join DH?: Almost all my toons are alliance side. Made this guy to join this guild and play with my friend who is in this guild. What can you bring to Demonic Hordes?: Once I get to 100 and get geared, a steady raider. What do you expect out of Demonic Hordes? : Just a chill guild to raid with. Please list your endgame raiding experience.: Not super extensive. Did some raiding with some guilds in the past but they fell through for one reason or another. The demonic hordes guild bank helps out its raiders with raid repairs/gems/enchants and other materials for raiding upgrades from raids Would you be willing to pay 200g a week to have access to raid repairs once a raider?: Yes Would you be willing to help donate to the guild bank so other guildies will have materials they may need for raiding?: Yes Are you willing to sit out on boss fights when asked to?: Yes Can you accept criticism? explain yes or no.: Yes, how am I to get any better at what I do if I don't. Would you be willing to respec if asked to?: Yes. Raiding isnt cheap. It costs gold for repairs, flasks, food and other materials that are needed while raiding. Do you show up to raids ontime and prepared? (flasks,regents,etc): Yes Do you have GameVox? If not, would you be willing to get it.: Yes Hows your internet/computer ability to handle raids?: Internet not great but I can survive. My computer is no problem though. If theres a loot issue or drama from another guildie, what would you do?: Just stay cool and give up the loot to keep everything chill if necessary. Please tell us a little about yourself (work/school), what you like to do, games you play, hobbies and just anything else that might come to mind.: Right now I'm just working and playing games until I can get back in school. I play alot of different games everything from Sim City to Battlefield. How did you hear about us?: From my friend. Any referrals from Demonic Hordes?: Malchidael Any comments/questions/concerns?: None Please enter an email adress so we can contact you in case we miss each other in game!: shoe.matthew@gmail.com
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Demonic Hordes Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: