TeaLobster#1449

Character's Name::
Valga/Murga

Class::
Monk/Warrior

Spec(s)::
Brewmaster/Fury

Armory Link::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Valga/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Murga/simple

What is your available hours/days::
12:01 am - 12:00 am Monday-Sunday

Please give a brief view of your mainspec/offspec gear and spec.:
Valga is an ilvl-628 brewmaster. Haven't worked on windwalker gear, except for a few crafted items from my hordes of alts. Murga is an ilvl-616 fury warrior. Haven't touched offspec.

Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why/how you left and joined your current/prior guild(s). Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join DH?:
No guilds currently. I can't remember the first, but it was a Molten Core progression one and I was a holy priest. Didn't raid seriously again until Wrath, though, when I joined one A-side known as <Impervious> on my enhancement shaman named Velo. My roomie and I always topped the DPS meters. We got as far as downing 25-man Lich King. They moved servers and I didn't tag along, though it fell apart from drama shortly after. Before that, though, I raided on my death knight tank in a more tightly knit guild, the name of which I cannot remember. They also moved servers. I had 100% attendance throughout all of my raiding guilds.

What can you bring to Demonic Hordes?:
Amazingness.

What do you expect out of Demonic Hordes? :
Loot and experience.

Please list your endgame raiding experience.:
Vanilla: Ragnaros
The Burning Crusade: N/A
Wrath of the Lich King: 25-man Lich King (normal)
Cataclysm: A few random pugs.
Mists of Pandaria: N/A
Warlord's of Draenor: Imperator Mar'gok (LFR)

The demonic hordes guild bank helps out its raiders with raid repairs/gems/enchants and other materials for raiding upgrades from raids

Would you be willing to pay 200g a week to have access to raid repairs once a raider?:
Yes

Would you be willing to help donate to the guild bank so other guildies will have materials they may need for raiding?:
Yes.

Are you willing to sit out on boss fights when asked to?:
Yes.

Can you accept criticism? explain yes or no.:
Yes; I don't think anyone is immune to criticism, no matter what, and I am the first to admit when I'm wrong after analyzing the evidence.

Would you be willing to respec if asked to?:
Yes, if it involves minor tweaks on my brewmaster. On a DPS character, though, I will go whatever spec offers the most damage at the time.

Raiding isnt cheap. It costs gold for repairs, flasks, food and other materials that are needed while raiding.

Do you show up to raids ontime and prepared? (flasks,regents,etc):
Yes. I have a horde of alts that provide everything I need for raids.

Do you have GameVox? If not, would you be willing to get it.:
No. Yes.

Hows your internet/computer ability to handle raids?:
I've lived here for two months and haven't had connection issues yet.

If theres a loot issue or drama from another guildie, what would you do?:
I don't care enough about loot to attain it via underhanded means. If it's legitimately mine after I go through the guild's process to attain it while following the rules to the letter, then there should be no issue and I will dismiss any drama that crops up.

Please tell us a little about yourself (work/school), what you like to do, games you play, hobbies and just anything else that might come to mind.:
I'm currently taking online courses for information technology. Besides WoW, I play League of Legends and judge at Magic: The Gathering events from time to time.

How did you hear about us?:
/trade

Any referrals from Demonic Hordes?:
Nope.

Any comments/questions/concerns?:
I have a weakness when raiding. It doesn't matter how many guides I evaluate before an encounter; I don't truly know one until I experience it. I hope that won't be a concern.

Please enter an email adress so we can contact you in case we miss each other in game!:
TeaLobster13@gmail.com

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Demonic Hordes Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: