Server Status

Currently Recruiting

Last Forum Posts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thâlia
Thâlia
Class Leaders

re: Application - Sashka (warrior)

Would love to hear from you!  My battletag is Thalia#1205.

re: Application - Sashka (warrior)

Name : Sashka
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Velen
Level : 100
Faction : Horde
Race : Undead
Class : Warrior
Spec 1 : Prot
Spec 2 : Fury

Name:
Michael Crampon

Armory Link::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Sashka/simple

Character's Name::
Sashka

Level::

Class::
Warrior

Spec(s)::
Prot/Fury

Please give a brief view of your mainspec/offspec gear and spec.:
Full 630 gearsets for both Prot and Fury save for cloak (legendary socket OP) and 1 prot trinket that's 615 but better than anything else pre-raiding.  2 640 Profession items, apexis belt, MC hat and a 651 warforged pair of bracers. Mainspec I can tank or do good single-target DPS as glad, fury does better AoE damage.

What is your available hours/days::
I am available MWThF after about 630PST, weekends pretty much anytime.

Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why/how you left and joined your current/prior guild(s). Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join DH?:
In a tiny guild with pretty much myself and a couple friends, just looking for people to raid with and I used to raid with Azariala back in cata and he said y'all might have space for me.

What can you bring to Demonic Hordes?:
I can tank/DPS things and am very experienced with the wow raiding experience

What do you expect out of Demonic Hordes? :

Please list your endgame raiding experience.:
Vanilla: MT/raidleader: cleared MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20 and AQ40 through emps, some naxx experience
BC: MT/raidleader: cleared through mid BT
Wrath: assistant raidleader for Naxx/sarth, culminating leading the guilds undying/immortal runs as well as server first sarth +3 on both 10 and 25, quit for ulduar, came back during ICC era, killed LK in 10, got tribute to insanity 10
Cata: cleared the first few bosses at launch, then sat the rest of the expansion
Panda: Returned during SoO era, backcleared most of the previous raids (including Heroic ToT pre-lei shen and about half of mythic siege), killed garrosh before 6.0, killed him mythic post
WoD: Took charge of a pure pug MC and lead them to a relatively timely clear with but a single wipe.

The demonic hordes guild bank helps out its raiders with raid repairs/gems/enchants and other materials for raiding upgrades from raids

Would you be willing to pay 200g a week to have access to raid repairs once a raider?:
sure

Would you be willing to help donate to the guild bank so other guildies will have materials they may need for raiding?:
Yes

Are you willing to sit out on boss fights when asked to?:
I raid-lead vanilla, as much as I may consider it flawed game design I completely understand the utility of class stacking and if that's what it takes to get the kill, that's what you do.

Can you accept criticism? explain yes or no.:
Yes, there are always new wrinkles and techniques to learn with new fights and I'd rather be told about mistakes I'm making so that I can address them (or have a tactical discussion as to why different methods may work better or worse for different fights, which is also interesting)

Would you be willing to respec if asked to?:
I can already bounce between tanking and DPS, an I can even go arms if that's the better DPS spec (atm, only true for 2-target/cleave fights)

Raiding isnt cheap. It costs gold for repairs, flasks, food and other materials that are needed while raiding.

Do you show up to raids ontime and prepared? (flasks,regents,etc):
Yes, flasks are a necessary part of raiding and I also have max cooking

Do your have ventrilo? If not, would you be willing to get it.:
I have vent and mumble.

Hows your internet/computer ability to handle raids?:
Computer and internet are fine for anything I've thrown at them.

If theres a loot issue or drama from another guildie, what would you do?:
Either ignore it or take it to the appropriate officer, it isn't worth the stress to fight over that sort of thing, especially in the modern wow where loot practically rains down like candy.

Please tell us a little about yourself (work/school), what you like to do, games you play, hobbies and just anything else that might come to mind.:
I'm a computer engineer, I started playing WoW in college and have continued off and on since then. Alrhough I don't play as many games as I once did beyond wow I've recently enjoyed far cry and saints row. For hobbies I do Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, write novels and have started poking around with unity to write my own games.

How did you hear about us?:
As mentioned before I used to raid with Azariala in cata and he mentioned you might be looking for people.

Any referrals from Demonic Hordes?:
Azariala referred me, if you want a more impartial reference, I did a couple heroics with Nomcorpse healing

Any comments/questions/concerns?:
My wife plays a shadow priest (roughly the same gear level as myself baring one of us getting more/less lucky with sockets and warforge procs) and would like to raid along side me, her armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Ashkah/simple

Please enter an email address so we can contact you in case we miss each other in game!:
michael.crampon@gmail.com

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Demonic Hordes Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: