Server Status

Currently Recruiting

Last Forum Posts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thâlia
Thâlia
Class Leaders

re: APPROVED - App: Irayice - by Velistan

Sent player in-game mail.  Awaiting response.

re: App: Irayice

The application submitted by Irayice is as follows:

Quote:
Name : irayice
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Moon Guard
Level : 100
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Holy

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Name:
Ryan McConnell

Armory Link::
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Irayice/simple

Character's Name::
Irayice

Level::

Class::
Paladin

Spec(s)::
Holy/Holy

Please give a brief view of your mainspec/offspec gear and spec.:
Mostly 630 heroic gear, one 640 shield, and the helmet from MC. My spec relies mostly on strong single target heals with points into Beacon of Faith, Execution Sentence, and Sanctified Wrath. My off spec is more AOE focused as a test.

What is your available hours/days::
I am available any day after 6:30.

Current guild, guild history, and explanations of why/how you left and joined your current/prior guild(s). Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join DH?:
I am just coming back after a hiatus. The last guild I remember being in was Warforged in Cataclysm. I left to follow a friend to a guild opportunity that did not work out (Falling out between him and his other friend who ran the guild). I am currently guild-less and am looking for a relaxed raiding guild that isn't too large.

What can you bring to Demonic Hordes?:
Dedication to excellence and a fun, active personality.

What do you expect out of Demonic Hordes? :
To meet people and build connections. I'm searching for a guild that I can talk to people in while also raiding.

Please list your endgame raiding experience.:
In Wrath I was in some of the top guilds on the server at the time on horde (Condottieri is one) as well as others. This was a while ago and it's hard to remember them. I raided ICC every week (10/25). In Cataclysm I raided a little with Warforged but was more laid back.

The demonic hordes guild bank helps out its raiders with raid repairs/gems/enchants and other materials for raiding upgrades from raids

Would you be willing to pay 200g a week to have access to raid repairs once a raider?:
Yes

Would you be willing to help donate to the guild bank so other guildies will have materials they may need for raiding?:
I am usually a very active alchemist and as such I believe i will definitely be able to provide for others.

Are you willing to sit out on boss fights when asked to?:
I've had to do this all the time in the past and I completely understand needing to sit out for the good of the raid on specific fights. Yes, i am willing to sit out when asked.

Can you accept criticism? explain yes or no.:
I am able to accept criticism. I believe that the only way to get better is to take advice from all different perspectives and try many things. You can't possibly see everything from only one perspective.

Would you be willing to respec if asked to?:
I have healed for 3 (Becoming 4) expansions. I don't really have much of an idea of how to dps but if given time I would be willing to attempt a change.

Raiding isnt cheap. It costs gold for repairs, flasks, food and other materials that are needed while raiding.

Do you show up to raids ontime and prepared? (flasks,regents,etc):
I typically always show up with 2-3 flasks depending on the length of the raid and my alchemy boost. I also always repair just before the raid so I don't have to beg for a jeeves in raid chat after 1 wipe. I believe that if you show up exactly on time you are late, and as such believe that I will definitely be able to show up ahead of time with all the required items for raiding.

Do your have ventrilo? If not, would you be willing to get it.:
I do have ventrilo as well as mumble.

Hows your internet/computer ability to handle raids?:
Just recently built a new computer, it should be able to handle raids very well. My internet should also be a able to handle the raids.

If theres a loot issue or drama from another guildie, what would you do?:
I don't really like conflict. If I have the option I typically will just pass. If I bid and won the item and we were both evenly geared and there was a conflict I would be of the firm belief that life isn't fair.

Please tell us a little about yourself (work/school), what you like to do, games you play, hobbies and just anything else that might come to mind.:
I'm a freshman in college in Ohio. I currently don't work, but I often volunteer at math labs and such. I love to play Dota 2, WoW, SC2, and other steam games. I also made the poor choice to level as a holy paladin and, as such, am sick of leveling. I have a level 86 Shaman and a level 90 priest who are both healers. If required I would, grudgingly, level and gear them for raids. I also have next to 0 idea how to DPS. I mean, how do people do it? I imagine that they don't just click on the bar like I do if i need to DPS, but I have no idea what they do as an alternative (Number keys and some other letter keys?) .

How did you hear about us?:
My friend while looking for a smallish guild with medium progression.

Any referrals from Demonic Hordes?:
No referrals

Any comments/questions/concerns?:
No comments/questions/concerns.

Please enter an email adress so we can contact you in case we miss each other in game!:
ryanmcconnell22@gmail.com

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Demonic Hordes Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: